- What Programs Are Available To Assist People With Disabilities in Wisconsin?
Is there a medicaid waiver program in Wisconsin? Wisconsin has several waivers including:
- Children's Physical Disability Waiver;
- Children's Developmental Disability Waiver;
- Children's Mental Health Waiver;
- Community Integration Program - DD;
- Family Care - Aged / Physical Disability;
- Community Options Program;
- Brain Injury;
- Family Care MR / DD;
- Self Directed Support Waiver - DD;
- Elderly and Physically Disabled
What state department handles the medicaid waiver program?
What programs assist people who have developmental disabilities?
What is the best number to call to get started?
Is there a website? http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/bdds
- Who Qualifies For Assistance?
What is considered a developmental disability?
Are there income limits to receive services?
How old do you have to be to start receiving services?
- Is There a Waiting List For Services?
How long is the waiting list?
How many people are on the waiting list?
How many people are currently receiving services?
What assistance is available while you wait?
Is there priority preference for people who are in crisis?
- What Services Are Offered & What Are The Service Limitations?
What services does the medicaid waiver program offer?
What services are available to people living in the family home?
Does this state offer community group homes?
Does this state offer supported living?
Are there still state owned institutions? How many people are living in institutions? Wisconsin has two large state facilities housing 450 Americans.
- How Do You Select A Provider?
Do providers work for the state?
About how many providers are there in the state?
Do you have a choice in providers?
- How Do You Become A Provider?
Is There A Fee?
- Additional Information